Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All Souls date ♡

I had a date with my family on All Souls day. Had dinner @ Gerry's Grill, Solenad Nuvali. We all loved the delicious food, friendly staff, good service and great music. :) I was able to take photos of some of the dishes we ordered. :) 
The Menu :)


Pork Sisig: Gerry's Grill's best seller. Have you guys ever heard of Checo's sisig? It's even better than this honestly! hehe But anyway, I ordered it so I had to eat it. 


Lechon Kawali.



Beef Casserole
This is really good! It has beef strips, mashed potatoes, cheese and yummy sauce all in one. Try this one time, I'm sure you're gonna love it as much as I did. 

Chicken Skin chicharon



We ordered buko pandan for dessert. There's nothing extraordinary about this. hehe


Enjoying their iced tea. :)


Photo before leaving.


Another dessert @ Frutti Froyo. I decided to have green apple froyo for a change. My brother always have to copy what I put in my cup and regrets in the end. Hehe poor boy. 


Photo with my sister. 


Thanks to my daddy for this photo. :) Having kwento sesh with my brother. We were talking about how he enjoys teasing me and how he likes my face when I'm about to cry. Lovely! -.-


With mah sibs.  



My froyo. <Green apple frozen yogurt, green apple coconut jelly, Hershey's choco syrup, marshmallows, rainbow sprinkles & crushed grahams.> :) 

That's all. Bye bye 


1 comment:

  1. The lechon kawali looks so yummy!!!!! Gah, now you make me wanna eat :3

    ReplyDelete