Saturday, April 21, 2012

Housewarming


Hi today was our lola's housewarming so the whole family got together to have lunch at the new house. I picked an outfit that is simple, bright and ofcourse perfect for summer! All dresses, skirts, blouses and shoes  in bright colors are great hits during summer season. :)  As you might have noticed, I decided to go for a chic bright trend; bright colored top and skirt partnered with a glitzy silver flats for comfortable walking. 

I seem to have a missing leg in this picture. -_-

                     

Just Jeans top
  


ROXY skirt


Rubi flats (cotton on)






Punzalan ice cream, perfect for the super hot weather today.

Say 'Hello" to my Kardashian ass. LOL


Siblings : Ate Bea and Benok :)




Mia :) No. she doesn't like her tongue out. 
Aww I will miss this cutie! See you in 3 years baby! 




Went to Starbucks Tagaytay after the housewarming. :)



My green tea frappe 





The view from where we were seated. Beautiful right??




Today was so much fun! Love it when I spend time with family. :)) 


No comments:

Post a Comment