Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sassy & Hip

Hello! This is my very first "semi" outfit post. lol (semi because I wasn't wearing any shoes in here) =)) 
Well, the other day I was looking for some clothes that I can match to my brand new top that I haven't worn yet. So I tried many different shorts that could go with my shirt, tried different looks and this one is my favorite! 


Tadaaaa!

What I was wearing:

American Outfitters Tube Top


Human shorts



Belt from Ensembles


Cute star necklace from SM
Face enhancers:


Ever Bilena color pencil eyeliner
Love this eyeliner that I always use everyday. It's texture is smooth and creamy making it glide easily on the lids. I got this as a gift but i would definitely buy this again, for its cheap price yet high-quality pigment! :)


Maybelline color changing lip balm

BTW, these photos were edited using Pixlr . So many cool effects to choose from. The effect I chose in these photos was 'Julia'. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment