Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's all about brown

Hello! Yesterday was my tito's birthday and we had dinner at a restaurant called Dad and Mom's Family Resto in Macapagal Blvd. If you're a seafood lover, this is definitely the perfect place for you! My personal favorite was their prawns. Every dish that has prawns in it was to die for! They were so delicious! I was once allergic to shrimps but I think it has already worked its way out of my system. Haha! is that even possible? Anyway, everyone had a really great time and we left the resto with happy faces. :)


Three long tables of yummy food!
My tito's co-workers, friends and family :)




After dinner, we headed to our Restobar in Dasma, Cavite and had a few drinks. (I drank iced tea I swear!) lol



So now I'm giving justice to the title of this post. I went to dinner wearing all brown from head to toe! :) 

Mary Kate and Ashley backless top
Shorts from tita Anna :)


Another ring I got from Mel's Collection.


And I wore this super comfy native sandals made of abaca that I got as a gift. :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TITO JUN! 
xx

1 comment: