Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week Spring Summer 2013

 Hello! It's been a while since I last posted something in my blog. But now I'm back and I'm gna share to you my wonderful experience watching my two idols rock the runway!!! (yep I'm a die-hard fan) lol

Last October 27, I attended the Human fashion show featuring Kylie Jenner and Rob Kardashian !! It's crazy!! It's a dream come true and it still seems so surreal for me!! Never realized that I'd see them in person. I've always been a huge fan of The Kardashians , I adore every member of that crazy family! :) So anyway, when I found out that Rob and Kylie are coming, I rushed to MOA to get an invite! I was desperate! LOL so here are some of the pictures from the event! NOTE : I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES. I GOT THE PHOTOS FROM www.whatsnewph.com and from Tumblr. :)



Here's me wearing my Human jeans :)




the invitation!


The models rocking Human's newest collection.

I also got the chance to see Sophie Summer - ANTM 2012 winner :)

      

     

       

        

What an awesome experience! Seeing Rob and Kylie made me the happiest person that day. hehe Hoping to see them again one day, with the whole family! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment