Sunday, May 20, 2012

Make Your Own Phone Case

This is my very first DIY (do-it-yourself) post and I'm really looking forward to doing/posting some more! So as you can see, I made my own case for my Blackberry! :) Too bad I wasn't able to take pictures of the whole process because I was focusing on doing the case. :( But anyway, here are the things that you're gonna need:


My Self-Made Case :))

Ofcourse you'll be needing a white matte Blackberry case (or iPhone case if you're on iPhone)



This is what I used to put colors on my case, nail polish! depending on what colors you want
You can also use other materials if you want. 



Permanent marker for additional designs :)

Basically, what I did was to paint nail polish to the whole case following a pattern. In mine, I just painted horizontally, different color after another. 
So the good thing about making your own case is that you don't have to worry about seeing other person having the same case as you, right? 


So here's the finished product!! I definitely had fun doing this one. It costed me a lot of patience but it's totally worth it when I saw the outcome. :) More DIY posts to come!  :)


5 comments:

  1. Hey! great work. Where did you buy your matte case? :)

    Zahra HZ
    http://digitalographyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I can't seem to remember. Haha. I think I bought it in ATC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Yza. Nahiya naman ako sa nail polish. In all fairness, di halata na nail polish yung ginamit mo. You so creative! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire pala to. Hahahaha. :-)

    ReplyDelete